Recipe of Award-winning Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crockpot sweet potato 🍠 black bean chilli. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot sweet potato 🍠 black bean chilli using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli:
- Take sweet potatoes (about 5 big sweet potatoes)
- Get black pepper
- Make ready chilli powder
- Make ready ground cumin
- Take crushed tomatoes
- Prepare refried beans
- Take black beans, undrained
- Get chicken broth (low sodium)
- Prepare onions, sliced
- Get green pepper, chopped
- Get garlic, minced
- Prepare Shredded cheddar cheese
- Get Sour cream
Steps to make Crockpot Sweet Potato 🍠 Black Bean Chilli:
- Rinse and peel your sweet potatoes, then cut into chunks….
- Place sweet potato chunks into large crockpot…….
- Add to sweet potatoes your black pepper, chilli powder and ground cumin…..
- Now add your crushed tomatoes, refried beans, black beans and chicken broth…..
- Now add your sliced onions, green pepper and minced garlic, stir well….
- Cover and cook on Low heat for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…..
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream and enjoy 😉!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot sweet potato 🍠 black bean chilli recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!