Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Packs a big flavour punch, made If you've ever been to a Chinese Szechuan restaurant, you might be familiar with a green bean and pork stir fry which is a firm favourite among. Here's a quick and easy ramen stir fry recipe for you! If you enjoy this video please feel free to share it with your friends!
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry:
- Take stir fry
- Make ready 2 3/4 lb lean pork stew meat
- Make ready 14 1/2 oz french cut green beans
- Get 14 1/2 oz chicken broth
- Prepare 6 oz ramen noodles
- Get 6 green onions chopped
- Get 1/2 large onion sliced
- Prepare 1/4 cup olive oil, extra virgin
- Prepare marinade
- Get 1 tsp white pepper
- Get 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup sake
- Take 1/2 cup cornstarch
- Prepare 1 tbsp ponzu citrus
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
Also went vegetarian so no chicken used green onions instead of regular onion and added bok choy and All Reviews for Ramen Noodle Stir-Fry with Chicken and Vegetables. Serve immediately, garnished with green onions and sesame Midweek favourite in our house! I add carrots and green beans and double the noodle and sauce. Makes enough for lunches the next day too!
Instructions to make Ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry:
- Trim the pork add to a bowl Add the marinade ingredients let sit at least 15 minutes
- Chop the green onions discard the thick green parts
- Heat the olive oil add the pork and marinade let brown both sides
- Add the sliced onion , not the green onions those are for garnish and crunch
- Add beans stir in well
- Add your broth after the onions and green beans have cooked 2 minutes
- Take your ramen noodles break them up into the dish let cook stirring constantly till noodles are separated and soft
- The cornstarch off the pork will thicken the liquid that the noodles didn't absorb
- Put a portion to a plate add green onions for your garnish hope you enjoy
Serve these noodles topped with some toasted sesame seeds and sliced green onions. Tips for making this recipe perfectly. Chop up the bok choy into bite-sized pieces. This ground pork stir fry recipe can be made with any ground meat you prefer, or have around. This Chinese green bean stir-fry may seem simple, but it's truly delicious!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food ramen noodles pork and green bean stirfry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!