Simple Way to Prepare Quick Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce:
- Take 1 packet Chinese-style noodles
- Prepare 50 grams Pork (offcuts, sliced belly, etc)
- Prepare 2 leaves Chinese cabbage
- Make ready 1/5 Carrot
- Make ready 2 Shiitake mushrooms
- Get 1 tsp ☆Chicken stock powder
- Get 1 heaping teaspoon ☆Oyster sauce
- Make ready 1 heaping teaspoon ☆Soy sauce
- Make ready 300 ml ☆Water
- Get 1 dash ☆Salt and pepper
- Take 1 tsp Sesame oil (for finishing)
- Take 1 for frying Oil
- Take For the katakuriko slurry
- Take 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- Prepare 1 tbsp Water
Steps to make Ramen Noodles with Ankake Thick Sauce:
- Chop the Chinese cabbage and carrot into bite-size pieces. Remove the stems of the shiitake mushrooms, and slice thinly.
- Heat oil in a wok, and stir-fry the pork.
- When the colour of the pork has changed, add Step 1 ingredients, and continue stir-frying until everything is coated in oil. You don't need to stir-fry well.
- Boil the Chinese-style noodles in plenty of hot water, drain in a sieve, and transfer to a plate.
- Add the ☆ ingredients to Step 3, and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 2 minutes, and thicken with dissolved katakuriko in water. Drizzle with sesame oil, and stir once.
- Pour Step 5 ankake thick sauce on top of Step 4, and it's done.
- I like sprinkling lots of pepper on top.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food ramen noodles with ankake thick sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!