Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, taiwanese-style ramen noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have taiwanese-style ramen noodles using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles:
- Make ready 200 grams Chinese-style noodles
- Get 100 grams Ground pork
- Make ready 1 bunch Chinese chives
- Prepare 1/2 bag Bean sprouts
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Make ready 3 Red chili peppers
- Take 1 tsp Doubanjiang
- Make ready 2 tsp Gochujang
- Prepare 800 ml ＊Water
- Prepare 2 tbsp ＊Chinese chicken stock granules
- Get 2 tbsp ＊Soy sauce
- Take 1 tbsp ＊Oyster sauce
Steps to make Taiwanese-style Ramen Noodles:
- Parboil bean sprouts and Chinese chives. You can also microwave them for about 1 minute.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, and stir-fry the garlic and red chili peppers.
- When fragrant, add ground meat, and continue stir-frying. Once it's cooked through, add doubanjiang and gochujang.
- Add ＊ ingredients in a pot, and simmer.
- Serve the noodles, bean sprouts, chives, seasoned meat into a bowl in that order. Pour soup on top, and it's done.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food taiwanese-style ramen noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!