Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Favorite Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas is something that I have loved my whole life.
Seared chicken breast, bacon, bell peppers, mushrooms, and tomatoes make a great fajita filling! You'll love this spooned into soft, warm, flour tortillas. I really liked this recipe as did my family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Take 8 slices Bacon
- Get Fully cooked, chicken fajita strips(I used Tyson brand)
- Get Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- Get Fiesta blend shredded cheese
- Prepare Flour tortillas
Reinvent your boring quesadilla with a grown-up spin! Flour tortillas get filled with chicken, fajita veggies and pepper Jack for a melty weeknight dinner the whole family will love. Chicken Fajita Quesadillas. © Todd Porter & Diane Cu. Add the bell peppers, chili powder, smoked paprika, lime juice and salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fried Fajita Chicken and Bacon Quesadillas:
- Cut the 8 strips of bacon in half. Cook bacon in skillet(your bacon of choice, I used turkey bacon). I cook my bacon with a lil crunch to it. If you use turkey bacon, I recommend putting a little vegetable oil in the bottom of the skillet, to prevent sticking, because turkey bacon doesn't produce a lot of grease.
- Take out the bacon after it's done cooking and set aside.
- I turn off the stove as I'm preparing each quesadilla in the skillet, to prevent any burning. Because sometimes I'm a little slow at preparing things, and I like to take my time. I turn the stove back on, when I'm done preparing the quesadilla and it is ready to be cooked.
- Add the flour tortilla to the skillet, with just enough oil to fry it.
- Add the bacon(4 slices), fajita chicken, hidden valley ranch, and fiesta cheese blend to the tortilla.
- With your spatula, fold the tortilla in half with everything in it. I hold the spatula on top of it, until the tortilla stays folded in half, then I flip it.
- I flip it probably 3 times before I take it out. Flip occasionally to prevent burning. Take out when slightly golden brown and all cheese is melted. Serve and enjoy.
Crispy chicken fajita quesadillas are oven-baked making it healthier and easier to make quesadillas for the whole family on a sheet pan! What you will need to make baked quesadillas. These quesadillas are loaded with fajita spiced chicken, bell peppers, onions and plenty of cheese. Tips for Making Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Quesadillas: I like to use rotisserie chicken, but any leftover cooked chicken can be used, even fried I like to fry quesadillas in butter. You'll need to be sure the heat doesn't get too high or the butter will burn.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried fajita chicken and bacon quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!