How to Prepare Favorite Sweet Potato Souffle
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sweet potato souffle. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Souffle is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Sweet Potato Souffle is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet potato souffle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Make ready souffle
- Prepare Bruce ' s sweet potatoes (40 oz)
- Make ready sugar
- Get milk
- Make ready eggs
- Take vanilla
- Get butter
- Prepare topping
- Prepare brown sugar
- Make ready all-purpose flour
- Get butter
- Get chopped pecans
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Drain the potatoes. Mix all of the ingredients for the souffle together until it's mixed well. You may leave some cunks of potatoes if want
- Add to a 8 x 8 UNGREASED pan
- For the topping, mix the brown sugar, flour and stick of butter together once mixed add the pecans. Then add to the souffle.
- Bake for 30-45 mins. Until the edges are browned. Let it sit for a few minutes as the center will set.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet potato souffle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!