Recipe of Favorite Sweet Potato Souffle
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, sweet potato souffle. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Potato Souffle is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sweet Potato Souffle is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato souffle using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Prepare souffle
- Take 1 can Bruce ' s sweet potatoes (40 oz)
- Make ready 3/4 cup sugar
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Take 3/4 stick butter
- Prepare topping
- Prepare 1 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 stick butter
- Make ready 1 cup chopped pecans
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Souffle:
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Drain the potatoes. Mix all of the ingredients for the souffle together until it's mixed well. You may leave some cunks of potatoes if want
- Add to a 8 x 8 UNGREASED pan
- For the topping, mix the brown sugar, flour and stick of butter together once mixed add the pecans. Then add to the souffle.
- Bake for 30-45 mins. Until the edges are browned. Let it sit for a few minutes as the center will set.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sweet potato souffle recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!