Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, scalloped sweet potatoes gratin. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have scalloped sweet potatoes gratin using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin:
- Take gratin
- Take sweet potatoes
- Take heavy cream
- Get garlic
- Prepare salt
- Prepare sage leaves, dried
- Get allspice
- Prepare fresh ground pepper
- Make ready grated asiago cheese
- Take butter, divided
Instructions to make Scalloped Sweet Potatoes Gratin:
- In a saucepan, heat cream with garlic and spices to a low simmer. Remove from heat.
- Peel sweet potatoes. Using a mandoline, slice into 1/8" slices.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter. Spread melted butter evenly over a 7x11 baking dish. Add potato slices evenly in pan.
- Slowly pour cream over all the potatoes.
- Take two tablespoons of butter and cut thin slices adding over top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Cover dish tightly with tin foil cutting three slits in it to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in a preheated 400°F. oven for 40 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Uncover and place under broiler for 2-4 minutes to brown top.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food scalloped sweet potatoes gratin recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!