Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Sweet Potato Lentil &#34;Curry&#34;
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet potato lentil "curry". One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry" is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry" is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato lentil "curry" using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry":
- Prepare sweet potatoes
- Prepare Black olives
- Take Lentils
- Take Coconut milk
- Prepare Chopped tomatoes
- Prepare Dried coriander
- Make ready Turmeric
- Prepare Cumin
- Get Ground ginger
- Take Salt and pepper
- Make ready Lemon
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Lentil "Curry":
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes.
- Place coconut milk, tomatoes, turmeric, cumin and ground ginger in a large saucepan. Heat until bubbling. Add sweet potatoes, lentils, olives, coriander, and salt and pepper.
- Put a lid on the pot and put it in the oven. Cook for about an hour until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Squeeze lemon juice over pot of lentils and serve. Can be served over rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food sweet potato lentil "curry" recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!