Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet potato alfredo tortellini with kielbasa. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato alfredo tortellini with kielbasa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa:
- Make ready 1 packages cheese toretellini
- Take 1 sweet potato
- Make ready 1 lb spinach
- Get 1 pints Grape tomatoes
- Take 2 tbsp Brown butter
- Get 2 tbsp Flour
- Make ready 1 cup Milk
- Prepare 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Take 1 as needed Salt and pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Prepare 1 packages Kielbasa (turkey or beef)
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Alfredo Tortellini with Kielbasa:
- Peel and cut sweet potato into cubes. Add to boiling water and cook until fork tender. Add to blender until smooth.
- Boil water and add tortellini, cook according to package directions.
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan and add flour to form a rue.
- Add milk and wish over medium low heat until thickened.
- Cut up kielbasa and sauté in olive oil until browned over medium heat.
- Add blended sweet potato and cheese and stir, if sauce is too thick add water to thin out. Season with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Leave on low heat stirring occasionally.
- Add grape tomatoes and spinach to kielbasa and lower heat. Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add sauce to kielbasa mixture and combine. Spoon over tortellini and garnish with cheese as desired.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet potato alfredo tortellini with kielbasa recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!