How to Make Speedy Boiled Sweet Potato Balls (KUE ASOY)
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, boiled sweet potato balls (kue asoy). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Boiled Sweet Potato Balls (KUE ASOY) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Boiled Sweet Potato Balls (KUE ASOY) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have boiled sweet potato balls (kue asoy) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Boiled Sweet Potato Balls (KUE ASOY):
- Get sweet potatoes, boiled and peeled
- Prepare starch / corn starch
- Take palm sugar
- Get DRESSING
- Get grated coconut
- Make ready salt
- Take breadcrumbs
- Prepare sugar
Steps to make Boiled Sweet Potato Balls (KUE ASOY):
- Mixed with grated coconut and salt and steam briefly lined with plastic/banana leaf. It helps to extend the durability of grated coconut (so as not perishable), remove and set aside. Mix bread crumbs and sugar, set aside.
- Puree sweet potato and add flour gradually until dough is smooth. NOTE : the amount of flour used depending on the type/texture sweet potato itself, so do not dump in all the flour mix.
- Take a little dough, filled with palm sugar then cover and the sphere. Do until the dough runs out.
- Boiled dough circle and wait until the float (a sign that the dough is cooked). Remove and drain.
- Add the balls in dressing mixture and stir well.
- Ready to be served and enjoy with your family.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food boiled sweet potato balls (kue asoy) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!