How to Prepare Ultimate Carrot, Almond, and Pineapple Salad
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, carrot, almond, and pineapple salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Carrot, Almond, and Pineapple Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Carrot, Almond, and Pineapple Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
Stir carrots and pineapple into Jello and pour into molds or dish. This mold was always on our holiday dinner tables. My mom always added some shaved almonds to the mold.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have carrot, almond, and pineapple salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Carrot, Almond, and Pineapple Salad:
- Take Salad
- Get 20 ounces shredded carrots
- Prepare 20 ounce pineapple tidbits
- Make ready 4 ounce sliced almonds
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup bacon pieces
- Make ready Topping
- Prepare To taste baked cheese crisp
- Get Dressing
- Make ready 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Take 2/3 cup pineapple juice
- Make ready 1/4 cup baslamic vinegar glaze plus more to drizzle on top
Pineapple tidbits, raisins and grated carrot are mixed with sweetened pineapple yogurt and chilled before serving this salad for six. This is as good a carrot salad recipe as you could want. I increased the proportion of carrot to pineapple and added the dressing slowly to keep it from being to heavy. Toss raisins, carrots, and pineapple together lightly; set aside.
Instructions to make Carrot, Almond, and Pineapple Salad:
- Drain the pineapple juice and set aside the pineapple pieces. Mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Mix the pineapple tidbits, carrots, bacon pieces, and almond slices. When ready to serve, add dressing and toss. Add cheddar cheese crisp on top. I hope you enjoy!!!
Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and sugar and add to the raisin mixture. How to Make Potato Salad with Carrots and Pineapple. Making this potato salad version is easy and straightforward. There are three simple processes involved. First is to prepare the potato and carrot by boiling.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food carrot, almond, and pineapple salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!