Recipe of Award-winning Sweet Potato Steamed Cake - 2 Layer
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sweet potato steamed cake - 2 layer. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Potato Steamed Cake - 2 Layer is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Potato Steamed Cake - 2 Layer is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sweet potato steamed cake - 2 layer using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Steamed Cake - 2 Layer:
- Make ready layer 1 :
- Take 2 Cup - Sweet Potato (Blendered/Mashed)
- Take 1/2 Cup - Coconut Milk
- Get 1/4 Cup - Sugar
- Get 1 Pinch - Salt
- Get layer 2 :
- Take 1 Cup - All Purpose Flour
- Make ready 1/4 Cup - Corn Flour
- Take 1/4 Cup - Rice Flour
- Get 1 1/2 Cup - Sugar
- Make ready 1 - Egg (B)
- Make ready 250 ml - Thick Coconut Milk
- Get 500 ml - Thin Coconut Milk
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Steamed Cake - 2 Layer:
- Mix all ingredients for both layer into 2 different mixing bowl.
- Heat Up steamer. I use the square type 10x10 inch. You may add some Pandan Leaves & some vanilla essence into the steamer to bring up the smell/fragrance & to add better flavor.
- Take the "Layer 1" mix. Strain into the steamer tray. Put into the steamer & steam for 15 minutes or until cooked on a medium heat.
- Once Layer 1 done, repeat the same for Layer 2.
- Once done, take out & let it cool to room temperature. Cut into small pieces in square & ready to be served.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sweet potato steamed cake - 2 layer recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!