Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Red Hot Sweet Potatoes
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, red hot sweet potatoes. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Hot Sweet Potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Red Hot Sweet Potatoes is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red hot sweet potatoes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Red Hot Sweet Potatoes:
- Make ready 3 1/2 lbs sweet potatoes
- Take 1/4 cup butter
- Prepare 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups cinnamon red hots (2 - 5 1/2 oz boxes
- Make ready 1/4 cup water (orig 3/4 c)
- Take 10 oz pkg mini marshmallows
Steps to make Red Hot Sweet Potatoes:
- Place sweet potatoes into a large saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook over medium heat until tender, about 25 minutes. Drain water, mash, and place potatoes in a large casserole dish
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In medium bowl stir together butter, brown sugar, red hot candies and water. Pour over the sweet potatoes in the dish.
- Bake for 1 hour in the oven until sweet potatoes are soft and the candies are melted.
- Top with marshmallows and return to oven for 10 minutes to melt them. Best to add marshmallows right before serving then toast with torch.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red hot sweet potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!