Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Loaded Baked Potato soup
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, loaded baked potato soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Baked Potato Soup - All the flavors of a loaded baked potato comes together in this comforting soup! But the good thing about working from home is that I can raid the kitchen and gobble up anything and everything, like this loaded baked potato soup. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too!
Loaded Baked Potato soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Loaded Baked Potato soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded baked potato soup using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Baked Potato soup:
- Get potatos
- Prepare small diced onion
- Make ready menced Garlic
- Take sea salt
- Get butter
- Take chicken broth
- Take milk
- Get sour cream
- Make ready bacon
- Take Green onion
- Prepare Grated cheese
- Prepare flour
A classic baking potato is the russet, which is one of the most starch-filled in the world of spuds. That starch is released as the potatoes cook in the broth, becoming part of the underpinning of a rich, thick soup. Make Guy Fieri's easy fully-loaded baked potato soup from Guy's Big Bite, and top it with your favorite fixin's - bacon, cheese, sour cream and chives. When done, the tip of a paring knife should go through the potatoes easily.
Instructions to make Loaded Baked Potato soup:
- Peel and Boil 2lbs of potatoes in water salted with 5grams sea salt until tender
- Poke holes throughout remaining 1lbs of potatoes wrap in foil and bake in over at 400F for 1 hour
- Fry bacon to preference
- Small Dice 64 grams of white onions and mence 20 grams of fresh garlic
- In a stock pot melt 4 Tbs of butter add onion and garlic cook until tender
- Add 3 cups chicken broth, 2 cups milk, and 1 cup half and half to stock pot
- Add 2tbs of flour and 2tbs of sour cream whisk until smooth
- Mash the boiled potatoes and add them to the stock pot and bring to a simer
- Using an immersion blender or normal blender, blend soup base until smooth and return to stock pot
- Cube the baked potatos into bite size pieces and cook for 5 min
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Pour soup into bowl and top with cheese, bacon and green onions
- Hot sauce optional!
All your favorite baked potato toppings—bacon, cheddar, sour cream, green onions—in a spoon with this recipe from Delish.com. If You Like Mashed Potatoes, You'll Freak Over This Loaded Potato Soup. The secret to slimming it down is swapping part of the potatoes with cauliflower, you can't even tell! Loaded Baked Potato Soup The title is totally misleading as there is no mention of baking the potato scrubbing and dicing and then boiling takes place. Potatoes will always be one of our favorite go-to foods, due to the variety of different ways they can be prepared and turned into something delicious.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food loaded baked potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!