Steps to Prepare Favorite Creamy Tomato Pasta
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy tomato pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tomato cream sauce - a healthier creamy pasta! This is the first recipe I've made for my website after being away for almost a month, firstly on the annual RecipeTin Family trip to Japan, followed shortly thereafter by a trip with friends to New Zealand. Tomato-Cream Sauce for Pasta Tomato-Cream Sauce for Pasta.
Creamy Tomato Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Tomato Pasta is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy tomato pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- Get whole box of noodles (any kind, I use rigatoni or shells)
- Get medium sized yellow onion (minced)
- Take large cloves of garlic (minced)
- Make ready whipping cream
- Make ready tomato paste
- Take paprika
- Take Red pepper flakes
- Make ready salted butter
- Take pasta water
- Make ready Salt and pepper for taste
It was easy to make and the mascarpone lifted it to a completely new level of tasty and creamy. This will for sure be a favorite recipe for both family and company.! This One Pot Creamy Tomato Pasta is so quick to make - and you only need a single pot! Even the pasta cooks right in the sauce for easy cleanup.
Instructions to make Creamy Tomato Pasta:
- In a large pot, fill up about half way with water (salted) to a boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente
- While pasta cooks, mince the onion and garlic. In a large pan, add a drizzle of olive or grapeseed oil.
- When pasta is finished, reserve pasta water in a measuring cup and set aside, then drain you pasta.
- Turn pan on to medium high heat and add your garlic and onion. Cook for 4-5 minutes until onion is translucent.
- Add tomato paste to the pan and saute with onions and garlic for about 1 minute until they are well mixed together. Careful not to burn the paste.
- Turn down heat to medium low and stir in the whipping cream. Add the paprika and how ever much red pepper you would like (I like spicy so I am typically generous with the redpepper)
- Add the butter to the sauce and mix until melted. Add the pasta to the pan and mix well so all the pasta is coated. Add pasta water to loosen the sauce. ENJOY!
Cooking the pasta in the tomato sauce makes the sauce creamy without the need for lots of extra fat, and the pasta soaks up so much flavor! How to Make Creamy Tomato and Spinach Pasta - Step by Step Photos. Bring a pot of water to a boil. Boil the pasta until tender, then drain in a colander. You'll prepare the creamy tomato sauce while the pasta is cooking.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy tomato pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!