Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Stew Chicken in Potato
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, stew chicken in potato. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Stew Chicken in Potato is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Stew Chicken in Potato is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have stew chicken in potato using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Stew Chicken in Potato:
- Prepare 3 potatoes cut into cubes
- Take Half chicken
- Take Garlic
- Prepare half Shallots cut into
- Get slices Some ginger
- Get Black pepper
- Get Dark soy sauce
- Make ready 1 tsp oyster sauce
Steps to make Stew Chicken in Potato:
- Pan fry chicken until the skin turns golden brown then set aside.
- Saute garlic shallots and ginger together then the potatoes until potato turn golden brown then add the chicken.
- Stir fry them well then add water, dark soy sauce, black pepper and oyster sauce. Mix well, cover and let it cook until ready.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food stew chicken in potato recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!