Easiest Way to Make Speedy Apple pie yogurt parfait
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple pie yogurt parfait. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait - A creamy, decadent, no-bake dessert with all the delicious flavors of an apple pie, without the fuss! Try out this Easy Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait and let me know what you think. You'll love this healthy apple pie yogurt parfait.
Apple pie yogurt parfait is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Apple pie yogurt parfait is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple pie yogurt parfait using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple pie yogurt parfait:
- Take 1 tablespoon butter
- Prepare 1 apple peeled, core and cut
- Make ready splash Lemon juice
- Prepare 1 tablespoon sugar or brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon Cinnamon
- Prepare Yogurt
- Make ready Granola
- Get 1 dash Apple pie spice optional
- Make ready Cool Whip optional
It is good to note that this isn't like super sweet apple pie filling. Cutting back on the sugar not only makes it healthier, it allows the apple flavor to shine through. In a mixing bowl, combine the toasted pecan pieces, diced apple, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Packed with creamy vanilla yogurt, apple pie granola, and caramelized apples, this Apple Pie Yogurt Parfait is full of protein and fall flavors.
Instructions to make Apple pie yogurt parfait:
- Peel, Core, and cut apple
- Add butter to pan on medium high heat
- Add apples after the butter has melted coat apples and stir for a minute
- Add a splash of lemon juice, stir
- Add the sugar, stir, cook for a minute then add the cinnamon and apple pie spice, stir
- Continue to cook apples till they are soft, stirring occasionally so they don’t stick,then remove from heat (let apples cool some before adding to the yogurt)
- Build the parfait
- Yogurt, apples, yogurt, apples, top with granola. (cool Whip optional)
It's a great way to spice up your morning breakfast or afternoon snack! I'm not one to sleep straight through the night. This tasty, apple pie parfait recipe features granola & Cabot Greek yogurt. Top it off with cinnamon for the perfect treat! Nothing beats a freshly made parfait.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food apple pie yogurt parfait recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!