Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Turnip Stew
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, turnip stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turnip Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Turnip Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have turnip stew using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Turnip Stew:
- Get Turnip
- Prepare Potatoes
- Get Carrot
- Make ready Italian Sausages
- Prepare Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- Get Stock
- Get Hard Boiled Eggs
- Make ready Chili Peppers
- Get Green Onions
- Prepare Mushrooms
- Make ready Garlic
- Take Olive Oil
- Get Dried Onion
- Make ready Salt
- Get Black Pepper
- Make ready Italian Seasonings
Steps to make Turnip Stew:
- I boiled some beef bones and leftover chicken stock for a while. If you’re using something else, you can skip to boiling the eggs and putting them aside.
- While broth and eggs are getting ready, prep your veggies.
- Cut chili’s, smash and peel garlic and add dried onion to olive oil and slowly cook to infuse the oil with flavors.
- Add oil, canned tomato and all sausages to pot. Season generously and allow to boil. Unless you have a massive pot, you’ll have to let the water reduce before adding the veggies. It’s not a terrible thing. The boiling sausage will become tender and add to the flavor of the stew.
- Once the liquid has reached a level where it won’t have surface tension issues, add in the veggies. Simmer gently, uncovered and stirring occasionally.
- Do a fork test and poke the veggies. When they’re about half way don’t me, add in the boiled eggs. Why boiled eggs? Why not? Haha. Once the veggies are fork tender, add in the green onion and cook another 4-5 minutes.
- Hopefully you’ve cooked your pasta during all of that simmering. Spoon the stew right over the pasta. Will also work with rice.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turnip stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!