Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spaghetti with tuna-tomato sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Quick and easy spaghetti with tuna and tomato sauce. Spaghetti with Tuna & Tomato Sauce (Spaghetti al tonno e pomodoro). Spaghetti With Tuna & Tomato Sauce (Spaghetti al tonno e pomodoro).
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spaghetti with tuna-tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce:
- Make ready garlic clove
- Make ready red pepper flakes, about 1/8 tsp or to taste
- Prepare olive oil
- Get packet of star kist tuna packed in safflower oil
- Take diced tomatoes
- Make ready freeze-dried or fresh finely chopped parsley
- Make ready spaghetti
- Make ready fresh parmesan
Spaghetti with Salmon and Fresh Tomato Sauce: Omit the tuna. Empty the tomatoes and their juice into a large frying pan. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, cheese, parsley, and seasonings.
Steps to make Spaghetti with Tuna-Tomato Sauce:
- In a small pot, put the oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until garlic is tan color and then strain the oil into a 10" pan
- Add the tomatoes, parsley, and tuna mashing them as they heat
- Cook until liquid is reduce to a sauce, remove from heat, cover, and keep warm.
- Cook Spaghetti to desired texture, strain and mix with the sauce.
- Serve with freshly grated parnesean cheese. NO SAWDUST CHEESE!
Reviews for: Photos of Easy Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce. You saved Easy Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce to your Favorites. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling water according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and tomatoes and put in a large pan with the oil. Drain the pasta and add to the sauce, then break up the tuna and add to the pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spaghetti with tuna-tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!