Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Harvest Sausage Shepherd&#39;s Pie
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, harvest sausage shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook harvest sausage shepherd's pie using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie:
- Take mild sausage links, casing removed
- Make ready celery, diced
- Make ready garlic, minced
- Get carrots, diced
- Get granny Smith apple, skinned and diced
- Get large onion, diced
- Get diced butternut squash
- Prepare Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare Salt and pepper,
- Take Dried basil,
- Take Dried thyme,
- Take mashed potatoes (prepared in advance or packaged)
- Prepare shredded cheese
Instructions to make Harvest Sausage Shepherd's Pie:
- In a large pan, brown sausage meat.once browned add onions and garlic.
- Once onion is translucent, add all the veggies (including apple)and seasonings and stir and cook for 6-8 min.
- Transfer everything to baking dish or oven safe dish, top with mashed potatoes and shredded cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 35 min and until top is bubbly and browned around the edges.
- **note: I topped mine with rustic mashed roasted sweet potato instead since hubby isn't CRAZY about sweet potato. Mine was DELISH and he said the regular mashed was delish (and my 2 year old loved it as well) the apples were a delish sweet bite.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food harvest sausage shepherd's pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!