Recipe of Award-winning Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, thanksgiving turkey with olive oil. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil. Celebrate your Thanksgiving with the Taste of Maximum Quality thanks to this mouthwatering recipe for the main event: your turkey. Cooked with the best olive oil from Spain, it has a special touch.
Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have thanksgiving turkey with olive oil using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil:
- Prepare whole turkey (about 4kg)
- Make ready Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Prepare minced garlic
- Make ready chopped fresh rosemary
- Get chopped fresh basil
- Get dried oregano
- Get dried parsley
- Prepare onion powder
- Prepare dried thyme
- Make ready red pepper flakes
- Get ground black pepper
- Get Salt
- Make ready For the stuffing
- Get crusty bread
- Make ready onions
- Take celery stalks
- Make ready fresh parsley
- Take dried sage
- Get dried thyme
- Prepare Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Make ready eggs
- Get chicken broth
So I was so excited when Carapelli sent me three bottles of olive oil to sample. When brainstorming Thanksgiving dinner ideas, the turkey is always the centerpiece of the feast. We'll show you how to cook the perfect Thanksgiving Rubbing the turkey with olive oil and fresh herbs yields a moist, flavorful bird with crisp skin. An apple cider gravy and a dressing of hominy, sausage.
Steps to make Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil:
- For the stuffing: Cut the bread into small cubes, dice the onion and celery and chop the parsley.
- Bake the bread in the oven for several minutes until golden.
- Heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pan and sauté the onion and celery until soft.
- Mix the onion and celery with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- For the turkey: Preheat the oven to 325ºF (165ºC).
- Mix the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain with the garlic, rosemary, basil, oregano, parsley, onion powder, thyme, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Wash the turkey inside and out. Leave it to dry.
- Remove any large fat deposits and gently loosen the skin from the breast without tearing it, working your fingers into the area between the breast and skin.
- Place the stuffing inside the turkey cavity.
- Spread the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and herb mixture over the outside of the turkey and between the breast and skin.
- Place the turkey in a roasting pan with a rack and put it in the oven. Add about half a cup of water to the bottom of the pan and leave the turkey to roast for three to four hours.
Brush turkey with oil; tie the drumsticks together. Place turkey breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan. Rub all surfaces of the turkey with the olive oil. Season the turkey liberally with the. Brush your turkey with olive oil, salt and pepper (if desired).
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food thanksgiving turkey with olive oil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!