Simple Way to Make Perfect The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, the best fish pie filling recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the best fish pie filling recipe using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe:
- Get tuna flakes in oil
- Get medium sized bell peppers (Any colour will do, I used green)
- Get medium sized onion
- Make ready medium sized carrots
- Make ready paprika
- Get salt
- Make ready curry powder
- Take butter, at room temperature
- Take cornstarch + 1 tsp water
- Make ready garlic clove
- Make ready ginger powder
Steps to make The Best Fish Pie Filling Recipe:
- Gather all the ingredients. Thoroughly wash the vegetables. Grate the carrots, finely dice the garlic and cut the bell peppers and onions into cubes. Mix the water and cornstarch together.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan to avoid burning, cook the tuna flakes alone for about 2 - 3 minutes on medium heat stirring frequently. After, add in the vegetables and continue cooking for 2 minutes, stirring as and when needed.
- Next, add in all the seasoning, cornstarch and water mixture and butter, stir thoroughly and cook for the last 3 - 4 minutes on low heat. When done, take of the heat and allow to cool completely. Use for the intended purpose. This filling can be refrigerated for up to 1 week and frozen for up to 1 month in a zip lock bag. Just reheat for a few minutes before use.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food the best fish pie filling recipe recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!