Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, thanksgiving turkey with olive oil. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Great recipe for Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil. Celebrate your Thanksgiving with the Taste of Maximum Quality thanks to this mouthwatering recipe for the main event: your turkey. Cooked with the best olive oil from Spain, it has a special touch.
Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thanksgiving turkey with olive oil using 23 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil:
- Make ready 1 whole turkey (about 4kg)
- Prepare 250 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Get 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- Make ready 1 pinch chopped fresh rosemary
- Take 1 pinch chopped fresh basil
- Make ready 1 pinch dried oregano
- Make ready 1 pinch dried parsley
- Make ready 1 pinch onion powder
- Prepare 1 pinch dried thyme
- Take 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Take 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take For the stuffing
- Take 450 g crusty bread
- Take 2 onions
- Prepare 2 celery stalks
- Get 50 g fresh parsley
- Prepare 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Take 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready to taste Pepper
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 50 ml chicken broth
So I was so excited when Carapelli sent me three bottles of olive oil to sample. When brainstorming Thanksgiving dinner ideas, the turkey is always the centerpiece of the feast. We'll show you how to cook the perfect Thanksgiving Rubbing the turkey with olive oil and fresh herbs yields a moist, flavorful bird with crisp skin. An apple cider gravy and a dressing of hominy, sausage.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving turkey with olive oil:
- For the stuffing: Cut the bread into small cubes, dice the onion and celery and chop the parsley.
- Bake the bread in the oven for several minutes until golden.
- Heat the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain in a pan and sauté the onion and celery until soft.
- Mix the onion and celery with the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- For the turkey: Preheat the oven to 325ºF (165ºC).
- Mix the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain with the garlic, rosemary, basil, oregano, parsley, onion powder, thyme, red pepper flakes, black pepper and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Wash the turkey inside and out. Leave it to dry.
- Remove any large fat deposits and gently loosen the skin from the breast without tearing it, working your fingers into the area between the breast and skin.
- Place the stuffing inside the turkey cavity.
- Spread the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain and herb mixture over the outside of the turkey and between the breast and skin.
- Place the turkey in a roasting pan with a rack and put it in the oven. Add about half a cup of water to the bottom of the pan and leave the turkey to roast for three to four hours.
Brush turkey with oil; tie the drumsticks together. Place turkey breast side up on a rack in a roasting pan. Rub all surfaces of the turkey with the olive oil. Season the turkey liberally with the. Brush your turkey with olive oil, salt and pepper (if desired).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food thanksgiving turkey with olive oil recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!