Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Turkey hash browns
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turkey hash browns. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Reduced fat ingredients, turkey, and hash browns come together in this delicious casserole. Turkey Hash Brown are made with onions, potatoes, turkey and gravy for a hearty breakfast recipe you'll fall in love with. Turkey Hash Browns are big in flavor and totally kid-friendly.
Turkey hash browns is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Turkey hash browns is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook turkey hash browns using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey hash browns:
- Get hash brown squares
- Take large eggs
- Get salt
- Make ready pepper
- Get Cayenne
- Take Aged cheddar cheese
- Prepare Thinly sliced turkey. Any meat will do
Put thawed hash browns evenly into the turkey shell. Drizzle with melted butter or margarine. Add in frozen hash browns and crumbled bacon and mix well. Place turkey & potato mixture into your casserole dish.
Instructions to make Turkey hash browns:
- Take a hash brown squares top with turkey and cheese add salt and pepper and cayenne
- Cook hash browns 15 minutes in toaster oven on 350 or until golden brown. you can use microwave on high for 3 minutes give or take
- I like to cook my eggs in a clear glass bowl that way when I put them in the microwave I can watch them I like them to be very runny still so once they're about halfway cooked I take them out
- I like to add my egg on top of my hash browns afterwards with a large spoon dividing it equally.
In a bowl or pyrex measuring cup like I used, whisk. The turkey, veggies, hash browns and cheese are then tossed together and place in a prepared pan. A simple whisk of eggs and milk with Tabasco and powdered garlic is your final step before assembly. Delicious Turkey & Hash Brown Bake is quick and easy to make. Just mix the ingredients together, pop in the oven and bake until golden brown.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food turkey hash browns recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!