Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers &amp; cornbread!
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! is something which I have loved my whole life.
Here is a simple recipe for mashed potatoes and brown gravy. Click bell icon to get my latest videos! While the potatoes are boiling, brown ground beef over medium heat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!:
- Make ready 2 lb ground beef
- Get 1/2 onion
- Get 1/2 bellpepper
- Get 6-8 large sized potatoes
- Make ready 2 boxes jiffy cornbread mix
- Make ready Salt season to your taste
- Get Pepper season to your taste
- Take Complete seasoning season to your taste
- Make ready Garlic powder season to your taste
- Make ready Onion powder season to your taste
- Make ready 1 whole stick of butter
- Prepare 2 eggs
- Take 2 cups milk
- Take 2 packs brown gravy
Kitchen Bouquet browning sauce Salt and pepper, to taste Mashed potatoes. Spoon over hot, homemade mashed potatoes or grits, and sprinkle with the bacon. Traditionally served with a side of green peas, but a nice garden Crispy Panko Coated Ranch Chicken. Southern Cornbread and Oyster Dressing (Stuffing).
Steps to make Homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread!:
- Take your ground beef put it in a pan with the bellpepper and onions and brown it
- Get your potatoes diced them in small squares or however you would like. I leave mine skin on put a pot of water on medium high heat add a tablespoon of salt let them boil
- Pour both boxes of cornbread mix into a bowl add the 2 eggs, a teaspoon of oil, and 1/2 cup of milk mix it all together and put in the oven on 375 degrees for 20 mins
- Once the potatoes are done boiling drain the water off of them and put them in a bowl with 1/2 stick of butter, 1 1/2 cup of milk, teaspoon of sour cream and mix them all together
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water to a pot pour the gravy packs in stir till it comes to a boil
- Take the patties you made out of the ground beef and lay them on your plate with the mashed potatoes and put the gravy on them
Shrimp and Brown Gravy with Homemade Mashed. Watch me make these Hamburger Steaks w/ Onion Gravy from start to finish! Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy! It was always served with mashed potatoes or rice since those really are the best with brown gravy! This hamburger gravy & mashed potatoes recipe is a favorite of my son Caden.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade mashed potatoes w/ brown gravy hamburgers & cornbread! recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!