Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Homemade Simple Leftover Turkey Soup
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, simple leftover turkey soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Leftover Turkey Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Simple Leftover Turkey Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have simple leftover turkey soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Make ready Turkey
- Get Chicken Stock (I know what your thinking)
- Make ready Celery
- Get Carrots
- Make ready Onion
- Get Creole seasoning
- Take Salt
- Take Pepper
- Get Leaves Basil
- Take Bay Leaves. (Whole)
- Take Bullion Cubes extra flavor
Steps to make Simple Leftover Turkey Soup:
- What you need: Leftover Turkey, Vegetables, Seasonings, Chicken Stock, Water,
- Rinse and Chop vegetables
- Add Chopped vegetables to crock pot 1 cup Chicken Stock or 3-4 Bullion Cubes, 1 cup water, You can add more as you go. Season with Creole, Basil, Salt, Pepper, add to desired taste add little at a time. You can always add more you can't take away 😉.
- Chop Turkey into smaller pieces add to crock pot.
- Top with few whole Bay leaves. These will be taken out before eating.
- Cover and let cook for about an hour or 2. Stir and taste. Add more seasons to desired taste. The longer you cook better the flavor.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food simple leftover turkey soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!