Easiest Way to Make Quick Fried Chicken Sandwich
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fried chicken sandwich. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried Chicken Sandwich is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fried Chicken Sandwich is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried chicken sandwich using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Chicken Sandwich:
- Prepare 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken thighs
- Prepare 113 g (1/2 Cup) Milk or Buttermilk
- Take 5 g Salt
- Make ready White vinegar
- Get 50 g flour
- Make ready 25 g cornstarch
- Get 20 cranks Black Pepper
- Take Paprika
- Make ready Chile powder
- Get Garlic Powder
- Get Oregano
- Get Pinch salt
- Prepare Peanut Oil for fyring
- Prepare 2 Brioche Buns
Instructions to make Fried Chicken Sandwich:
- Place chicken thighs into a bowl with the milk, salt, and splash of vinegar. Roughly mix to combine. The milk is what is going to help our flour dredge stick to the chicken.
- Meanwhile set a wok over medium heat and add enough peanut oil to fry the chicken sandwiches, probably about 2 inches.
- While that's coming to temp, combine the flour, cornstarch, and spices in a bowl. Take the milk chicken and pour a little bit into the dredge and mix it in, this will create nice clumps that get fried and crisp.
- Move the chicken to the flour mixture and coat it until completely combined. Press the flour into the chicken so that layer really sticks on there.
- At the stove, using a thermometer verify the temp of the oil is 375 degrees F. Slowly drop the chicken thigh into the oil to let it get nice and golden brown. In total fry the chicken for about 8 minutes, flipping once or twice. I like to pull my chicken at 155 F. Then move to a paper towel on a wire rack, dab the excess oil and move to the wire portion so it doesn't get soggy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food fried chicken sandwich recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!