How to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, creamy broccoli potato soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy broccoli potato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Take chopped broccoli
- Prepare chopped carrots
- Take water
- Make ready chicken broth
- Make ready medium potatos chopped up
- Get butter
- Make ready salt
- Prepare pepper
- Get seasonal
- Prepare milk
- Prepare tsps of flour mixed with 1/2 cup water
Steps to make Creamy Broccoli Potato Soup:
- Add water, broth,butter and seasonings to pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiled add broccoli, carrots, and potatos. Bring back to a boil then turn down to simmer. Simmer 15 minuets or til vegatable are soft.
- Add milk and flour mixed with water then boil for 5 minuets til it thickens.
- Enjoy topped with some cheddar cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food creamy broccoli potato soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!