Easiest Way to Make Ultimate Chicken Potato Bake
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken potato bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Potato Bake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Potato Bake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken potato bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Get 2 1/2 lbs breast cubed chicken
- Get 3 oz. Bacon bits
- Make ready 1 (22 oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- Prepare 2 1/2 cubed yellow gold potatoes
- Prepare 1 (15 oz.) Italian dressing
- Take 1 onion, diced
Steps to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing.
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter.
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown.
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425.
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes.
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan.
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food chicken potato bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!