Recipe of Award-winning Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup:
- Make ready 1 bag frozen hashbrown potatoes
- Get 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 8 oz cream cheese
- Make ready 16 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 chopped sweet onion
- Make ready 2 pouches real bacon bits or pieces
- Make ready 32 oz chicken broth
Instructions to make Quick and Easy Crockpot Loaded Potato Soup:
- Place all ingredients into crock pot and stir to mix together. 1. Cook in crockpot on high for 3 hours. 1. Sooooooo good.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food quick and easy crockpot loaded potato soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!