Steps to Prepare Award-winning Ground Beef and Potatoes
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, ground beef and potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ground Beef and Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Ground Beef and Potatoes is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ground beef and potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Ground Beef and Potatoes:
- Get 2/3 pound black Angus ground beef
- Make ready 1-1/4 pound Yukon gold potatoes
- Take 1-3/4 cup buttermilk
- Make ready 1/4 cup parsley flakes
- Make ready 1/4 cup diced onion
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Take 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
Steps to make Ground Beef and Potatoes:
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley.
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit.
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food ground beef and potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!