Steps to Prepare Award-winning Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Make ready 190 g onion, chopped
- Prepare 80 g carrots, chopped
- Make ready I knob of ginger, chopped
- Take Good amount of minced garlic
- Make ready 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 6 cups water
- Prepare 5 tsp chicken bouillon paste
- Prepare 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Take 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Take pepper
- Take Bragg's sprinkle seasoning
- Take dried oregano
- Prepare 84 g chopped kale
- Take some avocado oil
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Thigh and Kale Soup:
- Turn on Saute on instant pot and add some oil
- Once heated, add onions, carrots, ginger, and garlic. Let it cook till tender and translucent
- Add the whole chicken thighs and cook till just white - not trying to cook it
- Add water, bouillon, and seasoning. Add whole sprigs of herbs
- Set up the instant pot to pressure cook on high for 12 minutes - then let it naturally release for 7 mins - then quick release/vent to release pressure
- Pick out the stems of the herbs. Take out the chicken to shred. Check the internal temp of the meat, but it should be falling apart.
- Turn saute back on. Add kale. once boiling turn off instant pot, the residual heat will cook the kale
- Add back shredded chicken and enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food instant pot chicken thigh and kale soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!