Steps to Prepare Perfect Easy Way Out Calzones
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy way out calzones. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Way Out Calzones is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Way Out Calzones is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy way out calzones using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Way Out Calzones:
- Take 1 package store bought pizza dough, either pre made or the mix
- Make ready 1 cup pizza sauce
- Get 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Take Your favorite pizza toppings (I used salami, pepperoni and black olives)
- Prepare 4 tbsp salted butter
- Take To taste pepper
- Make ready To taste garlic powder
- Get To taste oregano
- Take Shaved parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Easy Way Out Calzones:
- Make the dough per package instructions or take the ready made dough and form four balls. Roll each ball out until thin and round.
- Add 1/4 cup sauce to each, spread it evenly and then add the toppings and cheese.
- Fold them up into pockets shaped like half moons. Make sure they are sealed up well so they don’t burst while baking. You can use a fork to press the edges down and don’t be afraid to pinch them either.
- Soften the butter in a microwave safe bowl, 30 seconds at a time. Add the pepper, garlic salt and oregano, and mix well.
- Place the finished calzones on a foil lined, greased sheet pan, seam sides down. Brush the butter generously on top of each one.
- Throw a little parmesan on top and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Let them rest for a few minutes then enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy way out calzones recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!