Simple Way to Make Ultimate Chicken Teriyaki チキン照り焼き
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken teriyaki チキン照り焼き. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Teriyaki チキン照り焼き is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Teriyaki チキン照り焼き is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken teriyaki チキン照り焼き using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Teriyaki チキン照り焼き:
- Get 1 Chicken Thigh (deboned, with / without skin)
- Take 2 tbsp Japanese Soy Sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Sake
- Prepare 2 tbsp Granulated Sugar
- Prepare Slices Broccoli Florets, Pumpkin
Steps to make Chicken Teriyaki チキン照り焼き:
- Heat the frying pan with adequate of oil, skin down (if with skin), pan fried until brownish (around 3 minutes), turn to the other side and continue to pan fry until brownish
- Pour the pre mix seasoning mixture (becareful because the temperature is high and the seasoning is with sake) and let the chicken absorb the seasoning.
- Turn to the other when you see the seasoning starting to coat on the chicken. Dish up when the gravy is reducing and thicker.
- Served with a bowl of rice and blanced Broccoli florets and pumpkin slices.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken teriyaki チキン照り焼き recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!