Easiest Way to Make Perfect Cheesy Chicken Fritters
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, cheesy chicken fritters. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesy Chicken Fritters is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cheesy Chicken Fritters is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cheesy chicken fritters using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Fritters:
- Make ready 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breasts (3 large)
- Make ready 2 large Eggs
- Take 1/3 cup Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/3 cup All-purpose Flour or Cornstarch
- Get 4 oz Mozzarella Cheese (1 ⅓ cups shredded)
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped)
- Make ready to taste Salt and Pepper
- Make ready 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Oil (or any high heating oil
Steps to make Cheesy Chicken Fritters:
- Dice chicken into ⅓ inch thick pieces and place them in a mixing bowl. Partially frozen chicken is easier to slice :)
- Into the mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients : the eggs, mayonnaise, flour, shredded mozzarella, dill, salt and black pepper.
- Stir the mixture until well-combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs. It can be overnight too.
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time. I use an ice cream scoop.
- Slightly flatten out the tops with the back of your spoon and saute both sides or until outsides are golden brown and chicken is fully cooked through.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy chicken fritters recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!