Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Spiced Mashed Potatoes
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, spiced mashed potatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced Mashed Potatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Spiced Mashed Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spiced mashed potatoes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced Mashed Potatoes:
- Take mash potato powder mix
- Get water
- Get all purpose cream
- Get Salt
- Take Spices
- Prepare garam masala
- Take cumin
- Prepare paprika
- Prepare S&B Shichimi Japanese chili powder
- Make ready stevia packet or 1-2tsp sugar (optional)
Steps to make Spiced Mashed Potatoes:
- Here is a photo of my favorite Japanese chili powder. It comes in small bottles too. If you don’t have this you can substitute with finely ground chili flakes or powder, add a dash of ginger powder (optional) and throw in a bit of sesame seeds (optional).
- Mix in 1 c (250ml) water: All the spices and 3 Tbsp cream. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan heat remaining water and add 1/2 your mash potato powder (sprinkle a few at a time) while continuously stirring. Before it starts to form, pour in the spice mix. Then sprinkle in the remaining mash potato powder while continuously stirring.
- When it forms (no longer liquid), adjust taste by adding the remaining cream (1-3 Tbsp) and salt. Mix well. Taste as you add.
- Serve with your favourite fried or roasted protein. :)
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food spiced mashed potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!