Easiest Way to Prepare Perfect Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesy chicken noodle casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! This chicken noodle casserole is so hearty and perfect for a family meal! This post was brought to you by the makers of French's®.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy chicken noodle casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Take 4 skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small
- Get 1/2 large onion diced
- Prepare 4 cloves Garlic minced
- Make ready I can whole kernel corn drained
- Take 1 corn can full of Frozen peas
- Make ready 16 oz jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have
- Make ready 4-6 oz sour cream
- Prepare 1/2 bag wide egg noodles, uncooked
- Make ready 1/2 lb cooked bacon crumbled small
- Get Panko bread crumbs
- Prepare Grated Parm
- Prepare Chopped green onions
- Prepare Salt pepper onion and garlic powders
- Prepare Southern poultry seasoning (see picture)
- Make ready Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic
This is my Mama's recipe for Chicken Noodle Casserole! Cheesy Chicken Soup Casserole ~ think chicken soup that you can eat with a fork! If your family is anything like mine, they. Spread bread with butter; sprinkle with Parmesan.
Instructions to make Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray.
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too.
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine.
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover.
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit.
Cut diagonally into quarters; arrange on top of casserole. This Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is a comforting and delicious dish full of chicken, noodles and lots cheese! Home recipes > main dish > dinner > Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, noodles, sour cream, soup and cheeses. Mix together cracker crumbs and margarine; sprinkle over top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!