Simple Way to Make Ultimate Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, parsley garlic-butter chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have parsley garlic-butter chicken using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken:
- Prepare As needed Enough chicken breasts to fill the bottom of a 13x9 glass
- Get 1 1/2 sticks butter
- Make ready 1/4 cup parsley
- Take 7 garlic cloves chopped
- Take To taste Heavy cream
- Get To taste Paprika
- Take to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Parsley Garlic-Butter Chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400. In a large skillet melt ½ stick of butter with 2 cloves of garlic. Sear the chicken in the skillet on both sides until nice and brown.
- After you have flipped it the last time, sprinkle a decent covering of paprika on the top side.
- Melt a stick of butter with about ½ cup of parsley and the remaining cloves of garlic. Add salt and pepper.
- Pour enough heavy cream into the glass pan to coat the bottom at least 1/4 inch.
- Place chicken in pan and spoon parsley garlic-butter mixture over it.
- Pour any remaining mixture into the cream. Bake for about 20 min.
- When finished, serve with a couple spoon fulls of sauce from pan to coat the chicken
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food parsley garlic-butter chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!