Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken bacon ranch pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken bacon ranch pasta using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- Take 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Make ready 1 package bacon
- Prepare 1 (16 oz.) box rotini pasta
- Get 2 (16 oz.) jars Alfredo sauce
- Get 1 packet ranch seasoning
- Take 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Take 1 stick unsalted butter
- Take Seasonings:
- Get to taste black pepper
- Make ready to taste garlic powder
- Make ready to taste onion powder
- Take to taste parsley
Steps to make Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta:
- NOTE: This recipe is for two meals! Make one 9x13 dish for dinner tonight and have another 9x13 meal to freeze for future meal! If you do not wish to make the extra meal, just cut the recipe in half. But that extra meal on a busy week day is soooo worth it trust me!
- Dice chicken breast and cook with half a stick of butter and seasonings of choice until thoroughly cooked; set aside.
- Dice bacon and thoroughly cook; set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions; drain and return to pot and stir in remaining half stick of butter. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine both jars of Alfredo sauce with ranch packet and 1/2 cup of each of the cheeses. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease your 9x13 baking dishes. Into each, divide sauce equally and spread on bottom of dish.
- Top each equally with pasta.
- Top each equally with chicken and bacon.
- Top each equally with remaining cheeses.
- Put one in oven and cook for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow your freezer meal to cool before wrapping in plastic wrap and tin foil. Store in freezer with a label on what it is, oven temp and time to cook. Remember to pull out of freezer and allow to sit in fridge for 24 hours before ready to use.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chicken bacon ranch pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!