Recipe of Ultimate One pan steak, potatoes &amp; broccoli
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, one pan steak, potatoes & broccoli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
If you're anything like me, you can only have "steak and potatoes" every once in a while because it can get old and uninspired. So, I made a few healthy and flavorful tweaks to the old favorite of steak and potatoes. Instead of using a large ribeye or new york steak, I chose a sirloin and sliced it very thinly.
One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have one pan steak, potatoes & broccoli using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli:
- Take flank steak or strip steak, cut into strips
- Make ready baby potatoes (cut in 1/2 or 1/4)
- Prepare olive oil
- Take butter
- Take cloces garluc, minced
- Take thyme
- Make ready fresh rosemary
- Prepare oregano
- Prepare S&p
- Get Crushed red pepper flakes
- Make ready broccoli, chopped
- Make ready Marinade
- Prepare light sodium soy sauce
- Make ready olive oil
- Take hot sauce
- Take Black pepper
How many calories in steak and potatoes? If you love this recipe, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and. Finished with rosemary and blue cheese, it's our easy–and healthy–take on steak frites. Meanwhile, peel then quarter your sweet potatoes and cut them into ½-inch.
Steps to make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli:
- In a bowl, combine steak strips w/ the marinade ingredients. Let marinade for about 20 min. In a large skillet over med high heat, mix 1 tbs olive oil & 1 tbs butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes & broccoli, cook 4 min. Stir and cook another 4 min until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer to a plate- set aside
- In same skillet, add remaining 2tbs of butter, garlic & red chilli flakes and herbs. Lay steak in even layer on top (do not throw away marinade). Cook steak about 1 min per side.
- Stir in marinade with potato mixture and let cook 1 min. Add s&p to your liking. Remove from heat & serve.
Drizzle remaining tablespoon of ghee over steak and potatoes. Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Potatoes get crispy coated in dried oregano, garlic powder and generous amount of olive oil. Steak fajitas entire family will love. One pan salmon with butternut squash in honey garlic sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food one pan steak, potatoes & broccoli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!