Easiest Way to Make Favorite One pan steak, potatoes &amp; broccoli
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, one pan steak, potatoes & broccoli. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you're anything like me, you can only have "steak and potatoes" every once in a while because it can get old and uninspired. So, I made a few healthy and flavorful tweaks to the old favorite of steak and potatoes. Instead of using a large ribeye or new york steak, I chose a sirloin and sliced it very thinly.
One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have one pan steak, potatoes & broccoli using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli:
- Get 1 1/2 pounds flank steak or strip steak, cut into strips
- Get 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes (cut in 1/2 or 1/4)
- Take 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 3 tbs butter
- Take 5 cloces garluc, minced
- Take 1 tsp thyme
- Make ready 1 tsp fresh rosemary
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Take to taste S&p
- Get to taste Crushed red pepper flakes
- Take 1 head broccoli, chopped
- Make ready Marinade
- Take 1/3 c light sodium soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tbs olive oil
- Take 1 tbs hot sauce
- Get to taste Black pepper
How many calories in steak and potatoes? If you love this recipe, don't forget to follow me on Instagram and tag me with @what_mollymade so I can see it and. Finished with rosemary and blue cheese, it's our easy–and healthy–take on steak frites. Meanwhile, peel then quarter your sweet potatoes and cut them into ½-inch.
Steps to make One pan steak, potatoes & broccoli:
- In a bowl, combine steak strips w/ the marinade ingredients. Let marinade for about 20 min. In a large skillet over med high heat, mix 1 tbs olive oil & 1 tbs butter. When butter is melted, add potatoes & broccoli, cook 4 min. Stir and cook another 4 min until potatoes are fork tender. Transfer to a plate- set aside
- In same skillet, add remaining 2tbs of butter, garlic & red chilli flakes and herbs. Lay steak in even layer on top (do not throw away marinade). Cook steak about 1 min per side.
- Stir in marinade with potato mixture and let cook 1 min. Add s&p to your liking. Remove from heat & serve.
Drizzle remaining tablespoon of ghee over steak and potatoes. Instant pot chicken and potatoes and roasted chicken thighs and potatoes are my other go-to healthy dinners. Potatoes get crispy coated in dried oregano, garlic powder and generous amount of olive oil. Steak fajitas entire family will love. One pan salmon with butternut squash in honey garlic sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food one pan steak, potatoes & broccoli recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!