Recipe of Favorite Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spicy chicken feet adobo. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spicy chicken feet adobo using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Prepare 2 lb chicken feet, cleaned
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic, minced
- Take 2 pieces red chilli
- Make ready 1/2 cup soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 3 pieces dried bay leaves
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 2 tbsp vinegar
- Get 1 1/2 cups reserved liquid
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Feet Adobo:
- Add 5-6 cups of water enough to cover the chicken feet. Add chicken feet, cover and bring to a boil for about 5 minutes or until half cooked. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid.
- Heat oil over medium heat on a wok. Saute garlic and red chilli. Stirring until soft and aromatic.
- Add cooked chicken feet. Stirrung regularly, for about 3-5 minutes until lightly browned.
- Add soy sauce and reserved liquid. Stir until chicken feet is well coated. Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat, stir occasionally for the chicken feet will be coated well and absorbed the sauce. Cover and simmer.
- Add sugar, oyster sauce, bay leaves, salt and ground black pepper. Stir until all are well combined. Cover and simmer until chicken feet becomes tender.
- Add vinegar, cover and cook for 5 minutes more or until sauce has thickened.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with onion leeks. Serve hot and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food spicy chicken feet adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!