Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chatpate baby potatoes
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chatpate baby potatoes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chatpate baby potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chatpate baby potatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chatpate baby potatoes using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chatpate baby potatoes:
- Prepare 500 gm Baby potatoes
- Prepare 2 garlic cloves
- Make ready pinch hung/asafoetida
- Make ready 1/2 tsp nigella seeds
- Get 1 tsp corinader powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp degi Mirch powder
- Get 2 tsp dry mango powder
- Get 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare to taste salt
- Get 2 tsp Green freshy Coriander leaves
Instructions to make Chatpate baby potatoes:
- First boil potatoes with just 1 small vissel
- After that Peel that potatoes
- Take wok.. put oil, pinch f hing, kalonji dn add chopped garlic…. Saute till golden brown… Then add boiled potatoes.. saute or toss for 4-5 mins add all dry msla… Add lil bit water and cover with lid for 2 mins
- Your baby potatoes are ready… Garnish with coriander and enjoy with dal and Chapati
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food chatpate baby potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!