Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Prepare ground beef
- Take Garlic powder
- Get Onion powder
- Prepare Creole seasoning
- Take Cajun seasoning
- Make ready Gravy
- Take Hamburger grease
- Prepare flour
- Make ready Milk
- Get Garlic powder
- Make ready Onion powder
- Make ready Black pepper
- Take Mashed Potatoes
- Prepare medium potatoes
- Prepare Butter
- Get Salt and pepper
- Get (garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese)
Instructions to make Gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes:
- Season ground beef with garlic powder, onion powder, Cajun, and a lil creole seasoning. Mix in real good with hands.
- Form ground beef into patties
- Place hamburger patties carefully in skillet, wash hands, turn on stove, Cook hamburgers at medium heat. Add a little vegetable oil, if needed to prevent sticking.
- Remove cooked hamburgers from skillet
- With left over hamburger grease, stir in (with a fork) 3-4 tsp of flour to grease, stir out any clumps and pour in some milk, add in seasonings and let it simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally for a few minutes, turn off heat and let it thicken the rest of the way. Flour helps thicken gravy
- Add hamburgers back to gravy
- Boil sliced potatoes until soft and easily able to cut through them.
- Drain the potatoes and smash them up
- Add in butter, salt, and pepper
- Optional* Add in garlic powder, sour cream, shredded cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food gravy smothered hamburgers and mashed potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!