How to Make Award-winning Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, corn flake peanut butter cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Bring the sugar and corn syrup to a boil in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in butter and peanut butter until thoroughly mixed. Grama's Corn Flake Peanut Butter CookiesAllRecipes.
Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn flake peanut butter cookies using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Take 1 cup Karo Syrup
- Prepare 1 cup sugar
- Make ready 16 oz jar smooth peanut butter(any brand)
- Make ready 10 cup corn flakes
Mix into balls onto waxed paper or spread into buttered pan. Our no-bake peanut butter Corn Flake cookies will remind you of your childhood! They are a wonderful drop cookie recipe that delivers a sweet Corn Flake Cookies. I can't quite place where I used to eat these no-bake peanut butter cornflake cookies as a kid.
Steps to make Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Cook over medium heat karo syrup && sugar. Bring to a boil. Boil only long enough to become runny && all sugar granules melted into liquid. Approx 5 min. (Not too long or will be to hard)
- Add peanut butter until melted && smooth && creamy.
- Add corn flakes && stir until all cereal is covered in sauce.
- Form balls with either your hands or a spoon in wax paper. Set wax paper on steel cookie sheet so you can put into freezer for cookies to set.
- Enjoy! Beware,, INCREDIBLY EASY TO MAKE && ADDICTING!
I think it must have been one of. How to Make Boiled Corn Flake Peanut Butter Cookies. In a sauce pan: Bring sugar and syrup to a boil. Once you get started you need to keep stirring, so measure the ingredients and have ready. In a large pot heat the corn syrup until almost boiling; add the sugar and stir well.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food corn flake peanut butter cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!