Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Spicy Chicken Stir-fry
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spicy chicken stir-fry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spicy Chicken Stir-fry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Spicy Chicken Stir-fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have spicy chicken stir-fry using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Stir-fry:
- Get Chicken breast
- Take Stir-fry rice
- Get Jalapenos peppers
- Get Yellow, red, & orange peppers
- Prepare Onion
- Make ready Baton Rouge spicy seasoning
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Stir-fry:
- What you need:
- Wash & chop peppers. Chop onions.
- Add peppers & onions to pan with a bit of water and butter to sauté medium heat.
- Defrost chicken in cool water.
- Add a bit of spicy seasoning. Add more to desired taste.
- Follow directions on rice box.
- Slice up chicken and put on a hot skillet. Season with salt and pepper dash of baton rouge spice.
- Cook until golden…no pink! Add to stir-fry.
- Stir chicken into stir-fry!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food spicy chicken stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!