Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spaghetti squash chicken alfredo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook spaghetti squash chicken alfredo using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo:
- Take 2 Spaghetti Squash
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Water
- Prepare 2 Grilled Skinned and Deboned Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes
- Prepare 1 Jar Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- Take 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Get 1 Can Sweet Peas, drained
- Make ready 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- Get 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- Take to taste Salt and Pepper,
Instructions to make Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo:
- Wash dirt off squashes. Score squashes like u do a Baked Potato before cooking it. Add to Crock Pot. Pour in water. Cook on High 4 hours. Remove from crock pot an slice in half. Remove seeds and shredded pulp with a fork (look like tiny spaghetti noodles). Dump water out of crock pot and add the shredded squash back into the crock pot. Add rest of ingredients. Stir to combine and turn pot onto Low n heat til heated through. Stir n turn crock pot down to keep warm. Serve and Enjoy 😊
- I serve this with Jumbo Butter Biscuits and sprinkle a little bit more grated Parmesan cheese on top.*
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spaghetti squash chicken alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!