How to Make Award-winning Roasted Whole Turkey
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted whole turkey. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Whole Turkey is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Whole Turkey is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have roasted whole turkey using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Whole Turkey:
- Make ready 1 Turkey
- Prepare 1 onion
- Take 4 stalks celery
- Make ready 2 cups butter -softened
- Make ready salt and pepper
- Make ready garlic powder
- Prepare fresh herbs - rosemary, thyme, oregano
Steps to make Roasted Whole Turkey:
- Remove turkey from package. Remove neck and organ bag.
- Cut up onions and celery into large pieces and place in bottom of roasting pan.
- Put dry turkey on top of onions and celery.
- Rub butter all over turkey inside and out. Sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder over entire turkey. Stuff with fresh herbs.
- Cover and bake at 325F for approximately 4 hours. Time will vary by weight.
- Baste with juices made by turkey every 45 minutes. Basting is very important.
- After 3 hours remove cover and continue roasting
- After it is done cooking remove from oven and let rest for at least 1/2 hour.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food roasted whole turkey recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!