Recipe of Perfect Spaghetti squash with Turkey
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spaghetti squash with turkey. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Spaghetti squash with Turkey is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spaghetti squash with Turkey is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
These Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats are my favorite way to eat spaghetti squash! Filled with the most flavorful turkey taco meat, cheese and I prefer roasted spaghetti squash to any other method when I have the time. It isn't as watery as microwaving or using a slow cooker which is perfect.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spaghetti squash with turkey using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spaghetti squash with Turkey:
- Prepare 1 spaghetti squash
- Get 1 lb ground turkey
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Take 1/2 cup chopped onions
- Make ready 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Get to taste Season salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/2 cup - 1 cup Parmesan cheese (depending on size of squash)
Add ricotta cheese mixture and gently spread over squash. Pour tomato-turkey sauce over cheese mixture and sprinkle with mozzarella. Check out this awesome Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Sausage Ragu. This lower-carb dinner has gotta happen in your kitchens my fine folks!
Instructions to make Spaghetti squash with Turkey:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut squash in half and remove seeds. Lightly brush cut sides with olive oil and place cut side down in baking dish.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes. If you can easily pierce the skin of the squash with a knife it's done.
- While squash is baking cook the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the Parmesan cheese together in a frying pan. And remove from heat.
- Once the squash is done, remove from oven and let it cool.
- Once cooled enough to be able to handle take a fork and scrape the inside out.
- Mix the squash with the meat mixture and add the Parmesan cheese. And return to the baking dish
- Place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
- The squash is supposed to be slightly crunchy. Enjoy!
It's Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Sausage Ragu made with tons of veggies! I use spaghetti squash instead of pasta in this dish. The squash adds flavor and topped with the turkey red sauce this is a tasty grain-free meal and gluten-free meal. Spaghetti squash is a low calorie substitute for pasta. It has a mild nuttiness, but can easily take on the flavors of anything you top it with.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food spaghetti squash with turkey recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!